Monday, January 9, 2012

Five Excellent Reasons You Should Buy A MILLION SUNS from My Local Indie


  1. Their name is Fireside. Doesn't that sound cozy?
  2. They are--literally--a Main Street store. You know, that old-school little bookstore right on Main Street? That's them.
  3. They're 100% local. Southern accents and all.
  4. You can always order signed books by me from them. But if you order by January 10th before the party at 7pm, you'll get a signed book PLUS a pile of swag, including bookmarks, bracelets, and posters.
  5. SOME people who order from Fireside will ALSO get a limited-edition AtU water bottle. See below for a pic! I'm sticking them in random packages after I sign them, so it could be anyone!




You can order your signed and personalized copy of 
A MILLION SUNS
or
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
from Fireside here:

-Website: click here 
-Phone: 828-245-5188
-Facebook: click here

(PS: you can also order signed, personalized copies of Stephanie Perkins and Carrie Ryan's books--if you order before 7pm on Tuesday! Both of these wonderful ladies will be at the launch party with me.)

7 comments:

LM Preston said...

Oh I can't wait to get my greedy little hands on this one. And I love shopping on Indie Bound.

Michelle said...

Yay! I ordered one. So excited that it will be signed like my Across the Universe copy. :)

Can't wait for the swag and bracelet either! 0:)

Kayla Beck said...

I adore Fireside! You guys should really check them out, even if you're out of state. I live in Louisiana, and they are so wonderful about getting stuff shipped and quickly. I've already ordered my books to be signed for tomorrow night.

Eric said...

I have already put in my order there. Woohoo! Am I excited enough to get this or what? Congrats Beth on your second book. I'm looking forward to it anxiously.

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Will you be signing if we buy one tomorrow night?

@jayerobinbrown

Unknown said...

I'm totally planning on making the trip out to Fireside tomorrow night. It is a 2.5 hr drive from my house in GA but I am super excited!!

Litza said...

Pre-ordered my copy! I'm SO EXCITED for A Million Suns, you have no idea. I was lucky to get an ARC (and subsequent finished copy) of Across the Universe, so it feels as though I've been waiting AGES to find out what happens to Amy & Elder. I'm so pumped! Thanks Beth!! :)