Friday, July 9, 2010

Congrats and Celebrations!

Yanno, when I woke up this morning, I thought "I don't really have anything to blog about, I think I'll just take a day off."

Then I found an awesome contest, an awesome poster....and now I just heard some more awesome news. So I'll just spam you guys with three posts instead of none!

ANYWAY: Recently my good friend Jodi Meadows announced that she got a three book deal with Katherine Teagan Books, starting with the wonderfully amazing ERIN INCARNATE. Hurrah! ERIN INCARNATE is wonderful AND has butterflies as a theme, which makes it brilliant. And she's holding a contest to celebrate--you could win crits from Jodi, which are GOLD.

And I just found out that Anna Staniszewski (who guest blogged for me, so I totally get to tell people that I knew her way back when) sold her funny MG novel UN-FAIRYTALE LIFE to Jabberwocky and will debut in 2011! AND she is holding a contest to celebrate-free books ftw!

9 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

What great news! I always love hearing about people's success - especially if I know of them, even if only in a roundabout way. Thanks Beth!

Today's guest blogger is Guinevere Rowell!

Anna Staniszewski said...

Aw, thanks Beth! *can't stop grinning* Jodi's book sounds awesome - I can't wait to read it!

Jodi Meadows said...

*blush blush blush*

Sooo much good news from people lately! It's so exciting!

About Me said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's always wonderful to hear that another write has sold! Will go congrats them on their blogs.

Sherrie Petersen said...

Love to hear good news in the blogosphere :)

Theresa Milstein said...

It's always nice when an attractive person does one of the "Read" posters. Too bad you're not going to be teaching - it would be easy to put this up in your classroom.

Carolyn V. said...

Congrats to all the writers. That's great news!

Natalie Aguirre said...

That's great news! Thanks for sharing it. Congrats to the writers!

Amy Holder said...

A three book deal? That's awesome news! Congrats to Jodi!!