Thursday, December 10, 2009

We Meet Again, Fortune Cookie

Can you tell that I've not had much time to cook supper lately? The fall-to meal has been Chinese. And while I have some serious decisions to be making in the very near future, I think I'm starting to narrow down my choices nicely. I felt a little like the universe agreed with me when I got this in my cookie tonight:




Of course, my husband had the exact same fortune in his cookie, so I can only assume that either 1) We're both about to succeed, 2) the universe really REALLY wants me to get the message, or 3) the fortune cookie people are just laughing at us.

12 comments:

MeganRebekah said...

Hmmm.... could this be at all related to your HUGE news (which I'm dying to know BTW)?

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I love fortune cookies. I saved one that read: You will be traveling to distant lands for business purposes.
Can't wait for that and for your news when ever you get to spill it. Hope good fortune comes our way!

Unknown said...

MeganRebekah: *taps chin* Hmmm.... maybe *evil grin*

Tricia: Oh, I love the distant lands ones, too! I've got a collection of them as well :)

...and I expect to be spilling my info on Monday! :)

Casey Something said...

Hmm... I'm seeing an underlying message here. CAN'T WAIT for details!!!!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wah. I don't want to wait. I want huge news now!

Unknown said...

Casey and Jennifer: Trust me, it's worth the wait! It's AWESOME!!!!

Kelly H-Y said...

Love it ... how fun!

Natalie Aguirre said...

What a great fortune for your HUGE news. We all can't wait and are happy it's going to be good news for you.

Vivian Mahoney said...

Can't wait to hear about your great news!

Sherrie Petersen said...

I've been getting some good fortunes in my cookies, but I don't have huge news to announce with them. At least not yet :)

Looking forward to Monday!

Unknown said...

SQUEE!

Christina Farley said...

We need something to make our Monday full of smiles. Don't disappoint us.