Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today, In Class: The Journey

[Kids are supposed to be working on their Holocaust research projects.]

Kid in the back of the room: *quietly, under his breath* ...just a small town girl.

Kid in the front row: *head snaps up* Living in a lonely world!

Kid on the other side of the room: She took the midnight train--

Kid beside her: --going aneeee-where!

ENTIRE CLASS: Don't stop--believing!

Principal (who's just stepped into the classroom): *blink*

THANK GOD I HAVE TENURE.

16 comments:

The Screaming Guppy said...

Ahahaha! Nice.

Davin Malasarn said...

:) I tried to watch the show last night. It had some good spots, but I couldn't stick with it.

Erin said...

LOL!! I can actually see this as one of those short films. It seems you have a very creative class.

Elana Johnson said...

That is freaking hilarious! BTW, I watched and loved it!

Sage Ravenwood said...

How awesome is that. I loved Glee! Just wishing we didn't have to wait until the Fall to catch it again. (Hugs)Indigo

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Ha ha ha ha!! I seriously would not have been able to stop laughing!

Tana said...

LOl. Room for one more? I'd love to be a student in that class.

Jennifer Shirk said...

I watched last night, too! I really liked it. :)

Kate said...

LMAO. That's brilliant :D

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

LMAO! That is classic moment!

Joyce Wolfley said...

haha! Beth, you never fail to crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I SO want to be a student in your class!

Keri Mikulski said...

Great stuff!! ;)

Traci said...

So funny...I thought things like that only happened in the movies! Hope the principal has a good sense of humor.

Tenure rocks! I had tenure...then a year later I quit teaching highschool. Ah well!

Christina Farley said...

So classic! I can only imagine.

Ashley said...

HAHAH this just made my day! Thank you! :)