Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Linkspam!

OMG. Congratulations, Christine!

And speaking of congratulations, why haven't you pre-ordered this book yet? It'll be coming soon!

The six things to never put in a query, with some snarkish commentary.

I love to write

I don't care. I only care about whether you can write well enough to tell a good compelling story.


On the difference between copyeditors and writers:

One of the reasons I love the English language so much is on account of how crazy flexible it is. I can bend and twist it. Sometimes make it go SNAP and BANG and BROKEN. But it always bounces back good and nice. It’s the job of copyeditors to disagree with me.

4 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Yes, me too..

And I can't wait to read PJ's book too. :)

christine M said...

Thanks Beth! I still can't believe it's real!

And we are eagerly awaiting the publication date of The Emerald Tablet around here!

PJ Hoover said...

Thank you so much, Beth!!!!! Yes, it will be coming soon. Should I pre-order? :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait either Keri and Christine--and I'm looking forward to your book now, too, Christine!